Whether in the office, on the road or at home, you want to get meaningful information out to your membership as soon as possible. Your website is the logical place for keeping members up-to-date on the latest happenings. But for many membership organizations, updating the website is still a manual and technical process, which often requires getting someone other than the content creator involved.
The MemberMax web module comes complete with a fully integrated Content Management System (CMS). The MemberMax CMS empowers anyone on your staff with the ability to easily create and update your website content.
Below is a list of what MemberMax CMS can do for your organization:
- Allow staff to create and modify website menus and submenus.
- Non-technical staff can create and modify website web pages – no HTML or other technical expertise required, no files to transfer and as simple to use as a word processor.
- When logged in, eligible users will see an ‘edit’ link at the top of the web page. Click the edit link to display the page in the editor, make your changes and click save.
- Link a standard MemberMax feature (e.g. store front, events, etc.) to one of your custom menus.
- Link a web page that you create to one of your custom menus.
- You can have a custom menu link to an external webpage – great for connecting to partner websites.
- Define a list of people that have permission to edit web pages. For example, you could allow a committee chairperson to edit a particular web page(s).
- A complete set of default menu settings to quickly get you started.